Self-placing concrete for walls
- Delivered by mixer
- Pumpable concrete
- Forms must be sealed
- The concrete must be well mixed at the worksite
- Apply a curing compound and/or one to protect against drying
- Worksite access must be practicable due to the fluidity of the concrete carried by the trucks to avoid accidents
Our C-TECH EasyWall product and our raw materials are subjected to ongoing and rigorous in-house test procedures.
Our plants are BENOR or AFNOR certified showing our commitment to abiding by applicable rules and to ensure the quality of our products.
The product is an irritant for skin and eyes as cement is present in its make-up, hence the resulting high pH level. Always wear Personal Protective Equipment (trousers, gloves, shoes and glasses).
|Surface spécifique Blaine|
|Demande en eau|
|Temps de début de prise|
- Takes the strain out of implementation
- Adequate filling
- Very fluid
- Improved appearance
- Consistency classes
- SF1 (550 to 650 mm)
- SF2 (660 to 750 mm)
- SF3 (760 to 850 mm)
- Resistance class > C30/37
- Dmax: 8, 14 or 20 mm