Concrete for floors: Manure and slurry pit, silos (corn, grass, pulp, etc.)
- Delivered by mixer
- Pumpable concrete
- Exclude the use of metal fibres
- Vibrate the concrete to ensure sufficient compactness
- Apply a curing compound and/or one to protect against drying
- Wait 3 months before placing silage on new concrete
Our C-AGRI Floor product and our raw materials are subjected to ongoing and rigorous in-house test procedures.
Our plants are BENOR or AFNOR certified showing our commitment to abiding by applicable rules and to ensure the quality of our products.
The product is an irritant for skin and eyes as cement is present in its make-up, hence the resulting high pH level. Always wear Personal Protective Equipment (trousers, gloves, shoes and glasses).
|Surface spécifique Blaine|
|Demande en eau|
|Temps de début de prise|
- Choice of raw materials drawn-up based on attacks specific to the farm world
- Concrete formulations well suited to chemical aggressions
- Durable concrete
- Min. resistance class ≥ C25/30
- W/C ratio < 0.55
- D max. from 8 mm
- Consistency class S3, S4 or S5
- HSR or SR concrete