Concrete developed for buildings slopes
- Delivered by mixer
- Pumpable concrete
- Contact the technical department to state the slope incline
- Vibrate the concrete to ensure sufficient compactness
- Apply a curing compound and/or one to protect against drying
Our C-BUILD Hill product and our raw materials are subjected to ongoing and rigorous in-house test procedures.
Our plants are BENOR or AFNOR certified showing our commitment to abiding by applicable rules and to ensure the quality of our products.
The product is an irritant for skin and eyes as cement is present in its make-up, hence the resulting high pH level. Always wear Personal Protective Equipment (trousers, gloves, shoes and glasses).
|Surface spécifique Blaine
|Demande en eau
|Temps de début de prise
- Cohesive concrete
- A product suited to differing slopes without the need for additional forms
- Consistency class S2
- D max: 8, 14 or 22 mm
- Resistance class of C20/25 and over