Pouring concrete for high pressure injected piles for : - Supporting walls - Ground reinforcing - Hard to access areas
- Delivered by mixer
- Pumpable concrete
- The concrete must be well mixed at the worksite
- Worksite access must be practicable due to the fluidity of the concrete carried by the trucks to avoid accidents
Our C-PILE Jet product and our raw materials are subjected to ongoing and rigorous in-house test procedures.
Our plants are BENOR or AFNOR certified showing our commitment to abiding by applicable rules and to ensure the quality of our products.
The product is an irritant for skin and eyes as cement is present in its make-up, hence the resulting high pH level. Always wear Personal Protective Equipment (trousers, gloves, shoes and glasses).
|Surface spécifique Blaine|
|Demande en eau|
|Temps de début de prise|
- May be applied in almost any ground type
- For making small diameter piles with a relatively high carrying capacity
- For making various shapes
- Spreading > 700 mm
- Low air content
- Resistance after 90 days ≥ 20 N/mm²