Concrete for road surfaces
- Available at the plant
- Delivered by tipper or mixer
- Product suited to the implementation technique
- Apply a curing compound and/or one to protect against drying
Our C-ROAD Tradi product and our raw materials are subjected to ongoing and rigorous in-house test procedures.
Our plants are BENOR or AFNOR certified showing our commitment to abiding by applicable rules and to ensure the quality of our products.
The product is an irritant for skin and eyes as cement is present in its make-up, hence the resulting high pH level. Always wear Personal Protective Equipment (trousers, gloves, shoes and glasses).
|Surface spécifique Blaine|
|Demande en eau|
|Temps de début de prise|
- Meets technical stipulations
- Formulas suitable to manual or mechanical application
- Very good resistance to the various stresses
- Minimum granulate resistance, type and max. defect levels depending on specifications.
- D max ≥ 14 mm
- Consistency class S1 or S2, (S3 or S4 are only possible without entrained air).